Wholesale Bulk and Washed European Hair
Buy European Hair provides only high quality, carefully selected European (Russian hair). We supply hair to leading beauty salons in Europe and North America. See our prices below and contact us with any questions.
Natural European human hair is in great demand for wigs and hair extensions. This hair type is also called ‘Slavic’ or ‘Russian’ hair and is collected from Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, and the countries of Scandinavia.
European hair is a popular choice because of factors such as:
– the wide variety of textures;
– the large palette of colors and shades from natural light to dark tones.
Well known companies from around the world purchase European hair from us for the production of wigs and hair extensions, because they can always be assured of its quality and authenticity. Our hair experts carefully select raw hair materials, because they value our reputation and the trust of our customers.
Our wholesale hair is supplied in two types: bulk and washed.
Gallery of European Hair We Have Recently Sold
Our Current European Hair Pricing Per Kilogram in U.S. Dollars
(Shipping Not Included*):
|Length||Bulk European hair||Washed European hair||Grey European bulk hair|
* Please contact us for the additional information and shipping options/prices.
Some helpful tips and information for our international clients:
- Our customers are European and American companies who use the hair we provide in salons and for the production of wigs, including for cancer survivors. We have been in this market for many years, and have proven ourselves to be a reliable business partner.
- Besides European/Slavic hair we can also provide natural Uzbek hair. Uzbek hair appeared relatively recently on the market and has been proven to be a wonderful raw material for the production of hair extensions and wigs. Uzbek hair is collected from central Asian countries such as: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- Compared to other Asian hair, Uzbek hair has more thin structure similar to the structure of European hair. Therefore Uzbek hair can be a good substitute for European hair, and has a lower price. Also Uzbek hair has a beautiful natural body with a wavy structure in most cases. This may be important in the production of curly wigs and hairpieces. Uzbek hair works well when applying hot technologies such as hair extensions.
- Due to the shortage of European hair, Slavic hair is popular because of its natural light hair shades. With rising prices for this hair, salons and many businesses use discolored (bleached) hair. For these customers, we offer several types of bleached hair, the most popular of which is the Uzbek bleached hair, which is closest to the structure of European hair. Discoloration takes place by using special technology in a European plant with multi-stage quality control. We use unique bleaching technology and specially selected materials. Discolored hair supplied by us has a live cuticle, and is soft and silky.